Here at Louisiana Custom Closets, we bring customers the total package for the Holiday Season. Just like New Year’s Day, our custom closets can indeed bring in the new. We do not just consult and design closet spaces, or fabricate beautiful hardwood closet components, or even install closet systems; we do all three, and we do them with customer involvement and service in mind. Louisiana Custom Closets takes pride in the work we do, as neighbors in the community, and as service providers for the region.
When clients need and want the services of Louisiana Custom Closets, they can expect a complete and comprehensive overhaul of the closet or other storage areas. The end results will always be as functional as they are beautiful. We not only handle the complete closet makeover, we also do it using only local materials and services. By keeping business home-grown, we help to stimulate the local economy and ensure that our services are held to the highest possible standard.
Here are the six steps we take to replace, restore or rejuvenate a tired and outdated closet:
- Consult and Design: Before any changes are made to a home or business, our designers will visit the location to view the space and discuss with the client what exactly they hope to see in their future closet or storage area.
- Remove and repair: Once a plan of action is made, our experienced installers will remove the old storage system and perform any necessary repairs to the walls/ceiling so that there is a clean slate to work with.
- Install rail supports and partitions: The subtly hidden, yet most important element of any closet system is the support. Our custom closet systems are supported by heave gauge rails that are built to last. This rail hanging system allows for easy reconfiguration of the closet system, as needs change or evolve. Once rails are installed, hanging partitions are put in and crossbeams for hanging are attached.
- Unpack and prepare custom shelves and cabinet components: After the partitions are up, the installers will unpack all of the shelving and cabinet components of the new closet and prepare them for installation. This means checking the polish, inspecting for dings or scuffs, and double checking hardware to ensure a proper fit prior to installation.
- Install components, and ensure functioning: When each and every aspect of the new hardwood closet components is cleared for quality, the next step is the construction of the new closet.
- Clean surfaces and vacuum. Once the closet is complete, the installers will wipe all surfaces down to ensure cleanliness and vacuum the floor around the work area, so that the client is left with a brand new, clean custom closet space to begin filling with their wardrobe!
With offices in New Orleans, Covington and Baton Rouge, Louisiana Custom Closets is happy to offer custom storage solutions to all of Southeastern Louisiana. Contact us for more information about our closet systems, and we can begin turning that dream closet into a reality!