A beautiful, yet functional, custom closet
offers the homeowner, a level of luxury, comfort and convenience once unheard of. Whether your closets are very small or as large as a room, Louisiana Custom Closets can help you find a place for everything.
Our designers will come to your home and work directly with you to design a functional yet beautiful closet. Although there are no tools that can magically enlarge your closets we will work hard to squeeze every bit of useful space from them.
First things first. Do you fold or hang your clothes? Do you want to store your belongings behind doors or in drawers? Do you have a lot of shoes? Do you share you closet with your spouse? No matter what your requirements, Louisiana Custom Closets is here to help.
- Floor vs. Wall MountFor a true built-in furniture look, choose a floor mounted closet system. Wall mounted system allow you to vacuum beneath and easily replace carpeting.
- Folding vs. HangingOne of the first thing to ask yourself in designing your closet is how much space you need to folded clothes vs. those you want to hang.
- Double HangingYou’ll get twice as much space for shirts, blouses and pants by choosing a Double Hang configuration.
- Long HangingYou need to devote at least 10% of your closet to Long Hanging space for coats and dresses.
- Triple HangingIf your ceiling height allows you have the option of three levels of hanging for shirts, blouses and pants.
- DrawersDrawers add the look of luxury to your closet plus offer a private solution to help organize your clothes.
- Cabinet DoorsOne of the first thing to ask yourself in designing your closet is how much space you need to folded clothes vs. those you want to hang.
- ShoesWhether you choose flat shelves, slanted shelves or cubbies we can provide you with the space to organize and store your shoes.
- Hampers and BasketsChoosing a Hamper or Basket makes the most of your space while helping to keep your laundry off the floor and sorted.
- IslandsAn Island increased storage while providing “counter space” for folding clothes or a place to put you suitcase when packing.